Greenhouse renovation involves modernisation and/or adaptation of the structure and/or equipment of your existing greenhouse to meet your needs in full. Renovation may be required if, for example, you switch to a different type of crop, the structure and/or equipment in your greenhouse becomes outdated or because you intend to modify the greenhouse to meet the guidelines of The Next Generation of Cultivation. Whichever solution you are considering, we’d be happy to work with you to find the most suitable application.
At HORCONEX, greenhouse construction involves more than simply constructing a greenhouse.
We supply complete horticulture projects. After all, as a grower you don't always just need an area for growing crops. We build greenhouse structures to accommodate your entire business. They include all the service areas you need to turn your nursery into a well-run business. During the design and construction fase, your crop and personal wishes are front and center with HORCONEX
For example, we can include the following service areas in your greenhouse design and construction:
- Storage area
- Packing area
- Irrigation area
- Boiler room
- Processing area
- Other spaces
- Raising the height of the greenhouse.
- Replacement of the roof.
- Integrating solar panels into the greenhouse deck.
- A comprehensive approach to the drainage system.
- Installation of a (new) heating, cooling and/or dehumidification system.
- Replacement and installation of (external)screens.
- Installation of new crop growing gutters.