HORCONEX cropgutters are a sure-fire way of achieving success. They can be installed in new and existing greenhouses. Some of the benefits include:
- Improved working conditions, as the crops no longer grow in the soil, rather at a comfortable working height on the gutters.
- Total capture of waste water, which can be recycled as required.
- Improved control over growing conditions.
- Crops no longer depend on soil conditions.
- Reduced risk of crop disease.
- Improved hygiene as the pathways in the greenhouse are easier to keep clean.