- Large processing area incorporated into the sandwich.
- Double continuous ridge ventilation on the 4.8 metre hoods with a section size of 5.4 metres.
- Large processing area created
- Large spans in the structure for optimal partitioning of the working area
- Use of door walls combined with a hoisting heating system.
We have completed two projects for this customer, at two locations. In Nantes, we realized a complete ebb and flow system to the full satisfaction of our customer,
incorporating a large processing area into the sandwich. Nantes opted for double continuous ridge ventilation on the 4.8 metre hoods, with a section size of 5.4 metres. Here too we created a large working area with very large spans in the structure to enable the customer to partition the area to suit its needs.
Both projects feature door walls and a hoisting heating system.